Understanding Oracle SOA Suite provides a high-level introduction to Oracle SOA Suite concepts and components, highlighting business challenges that can be addressed by Oracle SOA Suite components.
For information about Oracle's commitment to accessibility, visit the Oracle Accessibility Program website at
Accessible Access to Oracle Support
Oracle customers who have purchased support have access to electronic support through My Oracle Support. For information, visit
http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=acc&id=info or visit
http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=acc&id=trs if you are hearing impaired.
Diversity and Inclusion
Oracle is fully committed to diversity and inclusion. Oracle respects and values having a diverse workforce that increases thought leadership and innovation. As part of our initiative to build a more inclusive culture that positively impacts our employees, customers, and partners, we are working to remove insensitive terms from our products and documentation. We are also mindful of the necessity to maintain compatibility with our customers' existing technologies and the need to ensure continuity of service as Oracle's offerings and industry standards evolve. Because of these technical constraints, our effort to remove insensitive terms is ongoing and will take time and external cooperation.
Refer to the Oracle Fusion Middleware library on the Oracle Help Center for additional information.
- For Oracle SOA Suite information, see Oracle SOA Suite.
- For adapters information, see On-Premises Integration Adapters.
- For Oracle BAM information, see Oracle Business Activity Monitoring.
- For Oracle B2B information, see Oracle B2B.
- For Oracle Business Process Management information, see Oracle Business Process Management.
- For Oracle Enterprise Scheduler information, see Oracle Enterprise Scheduler.
- For Oracle Managed File Transfer information, see Oracle Managed File Transfer.
- For Oracle Service Bus information, see Oracle Service Bus.
- For Oracle SOA Suite for healthcare integration information, see Oracle SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration.
- For versions of platforms and related software for which Oracle products are certified and supported, review the Certification Matrix on OTN.
The following text conventions are used in this document:
Boldface type indicates graphical user interface elements associated with an action, or terms defined in text or the glossary.
Italic type indicates book titles, emphasis, or placeholder variables for which you supply particular values.
Monospace type indicates commands within a paragraph, URLs, code in examples, text that appears on the screen, or text that you enter.