Release Notes for Oracle SOA Suite describes new features for Release 12c (12.2.1.x) of Oracle SOA Suite, and also includes information about known issues and workarounds.
For release notes for earlier releases not covered here, refer to the Oracle Fusion Middleware library on the Oracle Help Center for the release you need.
For information about Oracle's commitment to accessibility, visit the Oracle Accessibility Program website at
Accessible Access to Oracle Support
Oracle customers who have purchased support have access to electronic support through My Oracle Support. For information, visit
http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=acc&id=info or visit
http://www.oracle.com/pls/topic/lookup?ctx=acc&id=trs if you are hearing impaired.
Refer to the Oracle Fusion Middleware library on the Oracle Help Center for additional information.
- For Oracle SOA Suite information, see Oracle SOA Suite.
- For adapters information, see On-Premises Integration Adapters.
- For Oracle BAM information, see Oracle Business Activity Monitoring.
- For Oracle B2B information, see Oracle B2B.
- For Oracle Business Process Management information, see Oracle Business Process Management.
- For Oracle Enterprise Scheduler information, see Oracle Enterprise Scheduler.
- For Oracle Managed File Transfer information, see Oracle Managed File Transfer.
- For Oracle Service Bus information, see Oracle Service Bus.
- For Oracle SOA Suite for healthcare integration information, see Oracle SOA Suite for Healthcare Integration.
- For versions of platforms and related software for which Oracle products are certified and supported, review the Certification Matrix on OTN.
The following text conventions are used in this document:
Boldface type indicates graphical user interface elements associated with an action, or terms defined in text or the glossary.
Italic type indicates book titles, emphasis, or placeholder variables for which you supply particular values.
Monospace type indicates commands within a paragraph, URLs, code in examples, text that appears on the screen, or text that you enter.