- Title and Copyright Information
Introduction and Roadmap
- Document Scope and Audience
- Guide to This Document
- Related Documentation
- Samples and Tutorials for the JMS Developer
- New and Changed Features in This Release
Understanding the Messaging Bridge
- What is a Messaging Bridge?
- Messaging Bridge Components
- Configuring and Managing a Messaging Bridge
- Configuring Messaging Bridges for High Availability
Designing a Messaging Bridge
- When to use a Messaging Bridge
- When to Avoid using a Messaging Bridge
- Selecting a Quality-of-Service (QOS) Level
- Messaging Persistence
- Message Ordering
- Setting the Number of Connection Factories
- Preserving Message Properties
- Using the JMSXUserID Property with a Messaging Bridge
- Using Distributed Destinations as Source and Target Destinations
- Tuning a WebLogic Messaging Bridge
Interoperating with Different WebLogic Server Releases or Foreign Providers
- Interoperating with Different WebLogic Server Releases
- Interoperating with Foreign Providers
FAQs: WebLogic Messaging Bridge
- Why did the messaging bridge fail to connect to the source bridge destination?
- Why are some of my messages not being forwarded?
- Can the messaging bridge handle two-phase or global transactions between separate WebLogic Server domains or between different releases?
- I configured the messaging bridge to use the Exactly-once quality of service for two-phase transactions. So why am I getting a "quality of service is unreachable" error?
- Can a messaging bridge to automatically downgrade the quality of service if the Exactly-once service is not available on either the source or target bridge destination?
- I deployed the transactional jms-xa-adp.rar resource adapter on domain where the message bridge is running, but I still get a "failed to find bridge adapter" message?
- When configuring a source or target messaging bridge destination, do I need to set the Adapter Classpath field?
- How do I enable debugging for the messaging bridge?
- What do the messaging bridge monitoring states indicate on the Monitor Messaging Bridge console page?
- Can the messaging bridge use distributed destinations as source and target destinations?
- Is there another way to monitor the messaging bridge without using the Administration Console?
- Can I use the Message Bridge in a Mixed or Dynamic Cluster?
- What are the recommendations for the bridge Distribution Policy and Migration Policy settings?