This tag checks whether editing actions related to the assets members are allowed.
list of actions to check
meta attribute name
new member asset id
old member asset id
- Input. Name assigned the previously created or loaded asset.
- Input. The name of a variable into which to put a list of "true", "false" values corresponding to the values in the ACTIONS attribute.
- Input. A comma-separated list of action names to check for. Valid actions are:
remove-remove a specified member
moveto-change the position of a specified member relative to the current position
change-modify the reference to a particular member
add-add new members
- Input. The asset's attribute name in which to store the member assets. Legal values in include
Association-namedor the name of any attribute which accepts multiple assets.
- Input. The member asset id. Required if the action is change or moveto.
- Input. The old member asset id. Required if the action is moveto.
This tag returns true or false for each action passed in. The results are a comma separated string of
falseindicating whether the corresponding action is permitted.
The possible values of
Value Description -10004 A required parameter is missing. -10005 The requested object is not in the object pool (is not loaded into memory). -12070 Asset was not fully loaded. Tag requires ASSET.LOAD with editable flag to fully load asset.
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.