Gathers information from variables about which child relationships in the AssetRelationTree table should be added, deleted, or updated for a loaded asset.
Syntax<ASSET.CHILDGATHER NAME="asset instance object name" PREFIX="prefix" CODELIST="list name" />
- Name of the asset instance object.
- Prefix of the variable name; the first part of the variable name.
- List of asset association names which serves both as the second part of the variables name and the value of the ncode field that are written to the AssetRelationTree.
ASSET.CHILDGATHERtag uses variables whose name is created in either of the following ways:
- Concatenating the prefix argument, a colon (:), and a value from the codelist argument, followed by
:idto define the child asset's ID.
- Concatenating the prefix argument, a colon (:), a value from the codelist argument, followed by
:assettypeto define the child asset's asset type. The AssetRelationTree is updated when the ASSET.SAVE tag is called.
The possible values of
Value Description -10004 A required parameter is missing. -10005 The requested object is not in the object pool (is not loaded intomemory).
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.