Queries the database and retrieves a list of assets that meet the specified criteria. It creates a list of assets of one type.
- Input. The asset type of the assets to list.
- Input. The name to assign to the list of assets. If a list with this name already exists, it is replaced with this new list.
FIELD (1-9) (optional)
- Input. The name of a field to use to restrict the list. You can specify up to nine fields. If you specify a field name, you must also pass in a corresponding
VALUEfor the field. For example:
FIELD1="Category" VALUE1= "Sports".
VALUE (1-9) (optional)
- Input. Required if
FIELDspecified. The field value to use to restrict the list. You can specify up to nine
- Input. The fields to sort the list by and whether the sort on those fields is ascending (
asc) or descending (
desc). By default, the sort is ascending. If you specify more than one field, separate the field names with a comma.
- For example, if you specify
ORDER="nrank", the list is sorted by rank starting at number 1. If you want the list sorted by descending rank, use
- ID of the site (formerly publication) to which the query is restricted. When this optional parameter is used, the query is a database join operation against the AssetPublication table.
- When this optional parameter is set to true, the query excludes assets with status='VO'. By default this is set to false.
This tag queries the database table for assets of this type and then builds a list of assets, selecting those that meet certain criteria. The criteria you can use include asset type and up to nine field/value pairs of fields that define assets of that type.
You typically use this tag to retrieve multiple assets of the same type that do not necessarily have associations or relationships with each other.
The possible values of
Value Description -10001 The implementing class is invalid. -10002 There is a missing method for the implementing class. -10003 The method could not be invoked successfully. -10004 A required parameter is missing.
This code creates a list named "ArticleList" composed of all the article assets that have the keyword "President":<ASSET.LIST TYPE="Article" LIST="ArticleList" FIELD1="keyword" VALUE1="President"/>
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.