Sends SMTP email messages to one or more recipients.
Syntax<MAIL.SEND to="recipient,recipient" [from="your e-mail"] [subject="subject of message"] [body="message body"] [replyto="your alternate e-mail address"] [contenttype="content format"] [charset="character set"] />
- Comma-separated list of recipients' e-mail addresses to receive the message
- E-mail address of the sender. If a value is not specified, the value
cs.emailreturntoin the Sites properties is used.
- Subject of the message.
- Body of the mail message.
- Alternate e-mail address to which you wish replies to go. If a value is not specified, replies go to the sender's address specified in the
fromparameter. The address will not be visible until the receipient replies.
- Type of content you are sending. The default is
- Character set of your content. The default is the system default.
To send mail, the Sites properties file must contain valid values for the
cs.emailreturntoproperties. To receive mail, the Sites properties file must contain valid values for the
The possible values of
Value Description -202 Cannot Send Mail
This tag was introduced in CS release 5.0.
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.