Adds a new asset to a workflow group
Syntax<WORKFLOWENGINE.ADDNEWOBJECTTOGROUP SITE="pub_ID" OBJECT="workflow_asset_object" ID="workflow_group_id" [COMMENT="comment"] [DEADLINE="deadline"] [ASSIGNMENTLIST="participant_object"] />
- Publication ID.
- Name of loaded workflow asset object.
- Workflow group ID.
- Workflow participant's comments.
- Date object. Stored as time in milliseconds since midnight of 1/1/1970.
- Name of participant object for a "Choose assignee when step is taken" assignment method. If none is entered, it uses the default set by the workflow administrator. (See Description.)
WORKFLOWENGINE.ADDNEWOBJECTTOGROUPtag enables you to add a new asset to a workflow group, that is not in workflow yet. If the asset is already in a workflow, this tag will change the status to "pushed" (inactive until the current workflow ends) and add the asset to the workflow group identified by
Note the following when you use the
ASSIGNMENTLISTparameter; when adding a new workflow step to a workflow process, the administrator needs to decide on the assignment method, which determines to whom the asset is assigned in the next workflow state. There are four assignment methods from which to choose:
- Retain "From State" assignees
- No assignments, control actions with function privs
- Assign from list of participants
- Choose assignee when step is taken
If the administrator selects the "Choose assignee when step is take" assignment method, then the workflow participant is presented with a list of possible assignees at the time of "Finish my assignment".
For more information about setting up a workflow process, see the Sites Administrator's Guide.
The possible values of
Value Description -12024 Missing group. Workflow group not found. -12030 Insufficient privileges. -12041 Already in workflow. -12028 Not logged in. -12050 Incompatible process. -12026 Missing step. No start state. -12001 Missing field.
Adds a new asset to workflow group.<WORKFLOWASSET.LOAD OBJVARNAME="wfasset1" ASSETTYPE="Variables.assettype" ID="Variables.assetid" /> <WORKFLOWeNGINE.GETGROUPID OBJVARNAME="newgroup1" ID="Variables.wfgroupid" /> <WORKFLOWeNGINE.ADDNEWOBJECTTOGROUP OBJECT="wfasset1" SITE="Variables.siteid" ID="Variables.wfgroupid" /> <WORKFLOWeNGINE.SETGROUP OBJECT="newgroup1" />
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.