Allows a user to send an asset to the next state in the workflow process.
Syntax<WORKFLOWENGINE.COMPLETEASSIGNMENT SITE="pub_ID" ID="assignment_ID" [ACTION="action_comment"] [COMMENT="comment"] NEXTSTEP="next_workflow_step_ID" VARNAME="assignment_name" [DEADLINE="deadline"] [ASSIGNMENTLIST="participant_object"] />
- Publication ID.
- Workflow assignment ID.
- Comment about what action the current user has taken.
- Comment about what action the next user should take.
- ID of the chosen workflow step.
- If COMPLETE ASSIGNMENT action fails, stores the reason for the failure.
- Date object. Stored as time in milliseconds since midnight of 1/1/1970.
- Required for the "Choose assignee when step is taken" step. Otherwise, optional.
WORKFLOWENGINE.COMPLETEASSIGNMENTallows a user to send an asset to the next state in the workflow process.
Note the following when you use the
ASSIGNMENTLISTparameter; when adding a new workflow step to a workflow process, the administrator needs to decide on the assignment method, which determines to whom the asset is assigned in the next workflow state. There are four assignment methods from which to choose:
- Retain "From State" assignees
- No assignments, control actions with function privs
- Assign from list of participants
- Choose assignee when step is taken
If the administrator selects the "Choose assignee when step is take" assignment method, then the workflow participant is presented with a list of possible assignees at the time of "Finish my assignment".
For more information about setting up a workflow process, see the Sites Administrator's Guide.
The possible values of
Value Description -12027 No asset assignment. -12036 Wrong asset state. -12028 Not logged in -12029 Missing user -12030 Insufficient privileges
Home > Contents > Index >
Oracle XML Tag Reference
Copyright (c) 2013, 2019, Oracle and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.