This image shows the recommended architecture for Actifio deployment in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure environment.
The image shows a customer datacenter, protected by a VPN, accessing an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure region through a dynamic routing gateway. Within the Oracle Cloud Infrastructure region is a Virtual Cloud Network with the address 10.0.0.0/16. There is also a single availability domain, which contains:
- A public subnet, address 10.0.225.0/22, containing a virtual machine. This subnet is the bastion server.
- A private subnet, address 10.0.254.0/24, that contains storage service.
- An SDDC subnet, address 10.0.0.0/22. This subnet contains:
- The VLANs and SDDC workload contains Actifio, address 172.16.1.0/24.
- vSphere, NSX, and VSAN services.
- The Oracle Cloud VMware Solution subnet, address 10.0.0.0/25, which is comprised of multiple Bare Metal Compute instances.