What is a Brand Portal?
A brand portal is a content-sharing website, which provides access to latest and greatest branded assets of an organization to its users.
Brand portals usually contain enormous volumes of brand content that is made available to a large set of users, who can search, view, download, or share content.
These portals ensure that internal users, external partners, and all other stakeholders have access to latest branded assets and not outdated versions. A brand portal serves as a brand-management solution for organizations where users frequently access and use branded content.
Introduction to Café Supremo Brand Portal
Café Supremo is a fictional coffeehouse chain, which has store locations worldwide. The Café Supremo brand portal is created with Oracle Content Management.
The Café Supremo brand portal is a website where the company’s brand content is made available to its internal employees, external partners, and franchise owners. Users can download or share content. Users such as franchise owners, regional marketing departments, and Café Supremo company’s employees access the latest and greatest branded assets available on the Café Supremo brand portal. This brand portal helps the Café Supremo company keep its brand consistent as the business grows.
What Is Oracle Content Management?
Oracle Content Management is a cloud-based content hub to drive omni-channel content management and accelerate experience delivery. It offers powerful collaboration and workflow management capabilities to streamline the creation and delivery of content.
Advantages of Creating a Brand Portal on Oracle Content Management
Oracle Content Management offers simple and easy-to-use tools to create content-rich brand portals. You can quickly create a content-sharing brand portal by taking advantage of the powerful features that Oracle Content Management provides.
- To get started, you just need the right set of permissions.
- You can begin building your brand portal using a customizable template.
- Instead of creating a website from scratch to facilitate sharing of brand material, use the Brand Portal Template that is designed for the specific purpose of building brand portals easily, and then customize the website to suit your organization's needs.
- The Brand Portal Template is powered by out-of-the-box features such as custom digital asset types, taxonomies, and more. This template provides features such as autosuggestion-based searching, sharing, and downloading of assets. It has all the key features and functionality that are needed to build and customize a brand portal.
- It is very easy to create an asset repository and localization policy for your website according to your organization’s needs.
- You can easily create dynamic content for your website. When you update any assets and publish them, the updates will be reflected immediately on the website without any need for someone to edit or republish the website itself.
- You can quickly customize your website using the tools available in Oracle Content Management.
- Use Site Builder to edit your website anytime and anywhere. You can update or enhance your website quickly to suit changing business needs.
- Enable the distribution of brand-related assets across users worldwide.
- Enhance your website with exciting features such as search filters, asset viewer, and so on. Organize and classify large amount of content efficiently. You can display content on your website in numerous ways using the available layouts and options suitably.
- With just a few steps, you can publish your website and bring it online.
- You can manage your website content seamlessly. Keep your brand presentation consistent as your company grows by taking advantage of the Brand Portal Template.