This image shows an OCI region having a VCN with an Availability Domain, Internet Gateway, NAT Gateway, Service Gateway, Container Registry, Key Management, and Encryption CA. The Availability Domain has the following components across three Fault Domains:
- A Public Subnet with an API Gateway and a Load Balancer. A bidirectional arrow connects the Internet Gateway to the API Gateway. A bidirectional arrow connects the API Gateway to the Load Balancer.
- A Private Subnet with an OKE cluster having a:
- JMS Server Stateful Set with sts, three pods, and a pvc connected to File Storage.
- Agent/Integration Server with display, three pods, and a pvc connected to File Storage.
- Application Server with display, three pods, and a pvc connected to File Storage. The Application Server is also connected to Autonomous Database and Container Registry using a Service Gateway.