This image shows an Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (Hyperion) topology deployed in an Oracle Cloud Infrastructure region. All the resources are in a single availability domain and attached to a single virtual cloud network (VCN) 10.0.0.0/16.
A dynamic routing gateway (DRG) provides private connectivity using FastConnect to the customer's data center.
- The web application subnet has the following components:
- A load balancer that manages traffic to the Hyperion foundation servers
- Compute VMs that host the following components:
- Two Hyperion foundation servers that manage traffic to the other servers and to the database
- Three Hyperion Essbase servers
- Two VMs running Hyperion planning, forecasting and budgeting modules
- A file server
The database subnet has a database.
Security lists are used to regulate network traffic to each subnet.
Route tables forward traffic from the VCN to the DRG.