This image contains four major components of the system architecture. On the left is the user of the chatbot. In the middle is the Oracle Digital Assistant system. On the bottom right is your webhook and on the top right is the live agent system.
The image describes the following flow:
- User starts a conversation with the bot.
- At some point the user requires assistance from a human agent.
- The bot sends a live agent request to your webhook.
- Your webhook transforms the message into the live agent system format and relays the message to the live agent system.
- The human agent sends a message to the bot user. The message passes from the live agent system to your webhook.
- Your webhook transforms the message into the chatbot format and relays it to the chatbot.
- The chatbot displays the message to the user.