View the history of an archive or report
Why do this? If you need a detailed history of processing, downloading, and confirmation of the archive or report, follow this procedure.
- On the Site Archives page, select an archive or history request checkbox or click anywhere on the row and the Request History appears below the request table. The information includes:
- Request Name—The default or custom request name.
- Available—Date and time when processing of the archive or report was complete, along with the user name of the site or sponsor user who created the request.
- Confirmed—Date and time the site user shown confirmed the download of the archive or report the sponsor shared with the site. This information does not appear for site requests.
- Deleted—Date and time the archive or report was deleted and the user who deleted it.
- Download Log—The most recent three downloads. Click More to display the full list of downloads.
- To close the history section, click Request History.