Download archives and reports
- On the Site Archives page, click the Download link or the date of a previous download in the Download column. This downloads the entire archive.
To download an individual file from a site request, click the Request Name to go to the Request Details page.
- Select the checkbox of a file with the Ready for Download state.
- Click Download.
- Save the file(s). We recommend that you save the file(s) to a local machine and then extract the output from the downloaded ZIP file.
- The name of the ZIP file matches the request name.
- If the output exceeds 500 MB, CRF Submit chunks the output into 500 MB files.
- Extract the output from the ZIP file.
- If you view files without extracting them in the ZIP tool, the hyperlinks in the files might not work correctly.
- For history requests, you will receive the request output in CSV format for use with a spreadsheet application.
- Requests are kept for 120 days after they are generated and then purged automatically. You can manually delete archives if you wish.
- To return to the Site Archives page after the download, click Return.