Verify the site has downloaded, reviewed, and confirmed the archive or report
View the Site Confirmation report to see which site user(s) have clicked Confirm after they have downloaded and reviewed the PDFs.
- From the Reports section on the left, select Site Confirmation.
Tip: If you don't see the archive or report, it might not have been shared with sites.
- Download the Site Confirmation report as a CVS file or a PDF.
Both the PDF and CSV output include:
- Ssponsor name (if selected).
- Report title: CRF Submit Site Confirmation Report and the date of the report.
- Study name.
- Username of the person who downloaded the report and when (date and time).
- Report Filter Criteria and whether or not the value was applied to the report:
- Request Name
- Request Type
- Published Time (GMT)
- Site Name
- Confirmed By
- Confirmation Time (GMT)
If the filter has not been applied, the word, None, appears.
- The file name includes the date or range of dates covered in the report .
- Submission, Archive, and Custom Archive PDFs include the signature affidavit text.
- The browser prompts you to Open or Save the file. We recommend that you save the report to a local machine.
- Click OK.
- Review the information.