View the Download Log
When should I do this? Create a Download Log for a trial after the InForm trial is decommissioned. During decommissioning, all references to the decommissioned trial are deleted from the CRF Submit database. By creating a Download Log, you can preserve the trial information for future use or reference.
- From the Reports section on the left, select Download Log.
Tip: The report contains all the downloads, but you can filter the content, as shown in Step 2, and then generate the filtered log.
- (Optional) Filter the list by typing a specific value in the text boxes associated with the column headers or selecting a date or file type. For example, type a specific request name in the Request Name text box.
Tip: Your filter selections appear in a header section at the top of the spreadsheet.
- Review the information about the output file as well as the date and time of the download in GMT.
- To download the report, click Download as CSV (Excel spreadsheet).
- Open or Save the file. We recommend that you save the report to a local machine.