Monitor request notices
Why should I do this? View notifications to see when archive and report requests have completed, failed, or been downloaded.
Tip: You must activate this feature on the Settings page.
- In the Notifications section on the left, click Request Notices.
- (Optional) Filter the information within each column heading:
- Request Name—Default or user-defined name for the request. Click the Request Name to display the request on the My Requests-Completed page.
- Notification Type—Status or action with which the email notification is associated (for example, Completed or Failed).
- Email Sent—The date and time when the email notification was sent (in GMT).
- Email Status—Message status. For example: Sent means the email notification was sent successfully.
- To view the notification details, click the Details link in the Details column to see:
- Subject—Subject line of the email message.
- Body—Content of the message.
- Email Sent—Date and time the notification was sent.
- Sender—The email address of the sender.
- Recipient—The email address of the person who received the message.
- Sent—Status of the notification. For example, Sent or Failed.
- To close the Details window, click the X in the upper right corner.