Check how much storage you have used
The Request Overview report shows the storage used, a progress meter comparing allocated storage with total storage used, and suggestions on how to reduce storage.
How often should I do this? Use this procedure when you are concerned that your archive is so large that the allocated space will be exhausted.
- From the Reports section on the left, select Request Overview.
A progress meter in the upper right corner shows how much storage has been allocated and used.
- If the total used versus allocated is 75% or less, the progress bar is green.
- If the total used versus allocated is between 75% and 90%, the progress bar is yellow.
- If the total used versus allocated is >90%, the progress bar is red.
Note: The warning threshold defaults to 75%.
- (Optional) From the Date Range drop-down list, select a reporting interval.
- (Optional) Filter the list by typing a specific study in the Study Name text box, or click a column header to sort the requests by that statistic.
- To see how to clear storage or request space, click the Help icon to the right of the progress bar.
- When you log into InForm and select Archives, users with rights to generate, administer, delete, or view requests see an alert at the top of the screen when storage space is running low.
- While entering requests, when 75 percent of the storage has been reached or exceeded, CRF Submit sends an email alert to sponsor users with Generate, Delete, Administer, and View Other Requests rights.
- To delete requests that have been downloaded or are outdated, see Delete an archive or report.