Specify trial settings
Why is this important?
- To reduce storage space by keeping the maximum number of subjects per request low.
- To send email notifications upon request completion or failure.
- To enable the eTMF download option.
- From the Manage section on the left, select Settings.
- Click the Trial Settings tab.
- Accept or change the trial settings and click Save.
- Maximum Subjects per PDF Request by site user—Enter the maximum number of subject PDF files (between 1 and 25) that a site user can include in a single PDF request.
- Send email on request completion—Activate email notifications to the email address associated with the user. For a sponsor user with no email address, the default email address is used. For a site user with no email address, no notification is sent.
- Default Email Address—Enter the default email address for notifications.
- Enable eTMF download—Enable a rights group with the eTMF right to retrieve output for loading into an eTMF application.
- Give priority to InForm—Limit the concurrent data generation of output for the trial so that InForm activities take priority.
Changes to settings are audited and logged in the CRF Submit database.