Specify sponsor settings
Why is this important? To customize PDF and reports confirmation text.
- From the Manage section on the left, select Settings.
- Click the Sponsor Settings tab.
- To accept the default confirmation text or reset the confirmation to the default text, select the Use default text checkbox.
- To customize the confirmation text:
- Make sure that Use default text isn't selected.
- Enter both the PDF and history request confirmations in both English and Japanese. You must include English and Japanese confirmation text for both PDF request confirmations and report confirmations.
- You can enter up to 1000 characters.
- You don't have to include the request/report identification information. CRF Submit appends the request name, trial name, site name, and mnemonic at the beginning of the confirmation.
- If you are not translating the trial forms into Japanese, you can leave the default Japanese translations in place instead of translating your custom text.
- Click Save.