Go to main content
Editing an Existing Data Set
Modify data models by editing any of the data sets they contain.
- On the component pane of the data model editor click Data Sets. All data sets for this data model display in the working pane.
- Click the data set that you want to edit.
- Click Edit Selected Data Set. The dialog for the data set opens. For information about each type of data set, see the corresponding section in this chapter.
- Make changes to the data set and click OK.
- Save the data model.
- Test your edited data model and add new sample data. See Testing Data Models and Generating Sample Data for more information about testing and generating sample data.