Go to main content
Creating a Data Set Using a Content Server
You can set up connections to Content Server data source on the Administration page and then use that in multiple data models.
You must set up the connection before you create a data model. Create a data model by creating the SQL Query data set (required) first and then create the Content Server data set.
- Click the New Data Set toolbar button and select Content Server.
In the New Data Set, Content Server dialog do the following:
- Enter a name for the data set in the Name field.
- Select the content server data source in the Data Source field.
- Select the Parent Group from the LOV.
- Select the Document ID from the LOV.
- Select the Content Type from the LOV.
- Click OK.