Overview of the Financial Statement Generator
Financial Statement Generator (FSG) is a powerful report building tool for Oracle General Ledger. With FSG, you can:
- Generate financial reports, such as income statements and balance sheets, based upon data in your general ledger.
Note: If you have average balance processing enabled in your set of books, you can report on functional, foreign-entered, or translated average balances.
- Apply security rules to control what financial information can be printed by specific users and responsibilities in any reports they run using FSG.
- Define your reports with reusable report objects, making it easy to create new reports from the components of reports you've already defined.
- Design custom financial reports to meet specific business needs.
- Print as many reports as you need, simultaneously.
- Print the same report for multiple companies, cost centers, departments, or any other segment of your account structure, in the same report request.
- Schedule reports to run automatically.
- Produce ad hoc reports whenever you need them.
In addition, you can use the Report Wizard feature of GL Desktop Integrator to design and submit your financial reports, as well as view the results, directly from a spreadsheet.
- Print reports to tab-delimited files for easy import into client-based spreadsheet programs.
Report Building Concepts
Special Format Reports
Other FSG Features
Using Financial Statement Generator
GL Desktop Integrator Report Wizard
Overview of Average Balance Processing