Creating Recurring Journal Entries
To create a recurring journal formula entry for a batch:
1. Navigate to the Define Recurring Journal Formula window.
2. Enter or query the batch name.
3. Enter a Name for the recurring journal entry.
4. Enter the Category and Currency for the entry.
5. Enter a range of Effective Dates that includes only those periods for which you want the recurring journal entry to be used.
Attention: Recurring journal entries will only be created when you choose to generate them for a date that falls within the Effective Dates range.
6. Choose Lines to enter the account you want General Ledger to update when you generate your recurring journals, as well as the formula to use.
Entering Recurring Journal Entry Lines
Entering Formulas with EasyCalc
Creating Skeleton Journal Entries
Creating Standard Recurring Journal Entries
Defining Summary Accounts
Changing a Recurring Journal Entry