The Absences Report shows information about employee absences during a specified period. It can show absences:
- for an individual employee, or for all the employees in an organization
The report summarizes the information as totals for each absence type since the employee was first hired.
- for all types of absence, or as many as 10 selected types.
Run reports in the Submit Requests window.
To run the Absences Report:
1. In the Name field, select Absences Report.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the report.
4. Select either an organization or an employee.
5. Enter the start and end dates of the period for which you want to report absences.
6. You can choose up to 10 absence types for the report. To report on all types, leave the absence type fields blank. Choose OK.
7. Choose the Submit button.