Defining Competence Requirements - No Core Competencies
Use the Competence Requirements window to define your competence requirements with no core or generic competencies.
To define competence requirements (no core competencies)
1. Select the organization or job for which you want to create competence requirements. If you are creating competence requirements for a position, you must also select the organization and job to which the position belongs.
2. Select the Find button.
Oracle Human Resources retrieves competencies if you have previously identified them as required, otherwise it retrieves nothing.
3. Select the first competence.
4. Select the highest and lowest proficiency levels at which the competence is acceptable, if required.
If you are going to copy these requirements to other organizations, jobs or positions, you can choose not to copy these proficiency levels over.
5. Check the Essential check box if the competence is essential, otherwise, leave the box unchecked.
6. Select the grade (for a job or position only), if required.
7. Enter the dates between which the competence is valid. You must enter a From date but you can leave the To date blank.
8. Continue to add further competencies for the organization, job or position, if required.