Oracle HRMS includes a standard report showing the reasons why employees left your organization within a specified period.
You run reports from the Submit Requests window.
To run the Terminations Report:
1. In the Name field, select Terminations.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the report.
4. In the Organization Structure field, select an organization hierarchy name, if you want to see terminations in a number of subordinate organizations. If there are multiple versions, select a version.
5. In the Parent Organization field, select the parent organization within the hierarchy whose subordinate organizations you want to see in the report.
If you have not selected an organization hierarchy, use the Parent Organization field to enter the name of the organization for which you want to view terminations.
6. Enter the start and end dates defining the period in which you are interested.
7. Select at least one termination reason to include in the report.
8. Choose the Submit button.
Employee Movements Report