Position Hierarchy Report
Oracle HRMS includes a standard Position Hierarchy Report to display the relationship between the positions in a hierarchy. The report also lists the current holders of each position in the hierarchy.
You run reports in the Submit Requests window.
To run the Position Hierarchy Report:
1. In the Name field, select Position Hierarchy.
2. Enter the Parameters field to open the Parameters window.
3. Enter the effective date for which you want to see the report.
4. In the Position Structure field, select the hierarchy. If there are multiple versions, select a version.
If the effective date lies between the version's start and end dates, the report shows information for the effective date. If it lies outside these dates, the report shows information for the start date of the version.
5. In the Parent Position field, select the highest position in the hierarchy that you want to see on the report.
6. Enter Yes in the Holders Shown field to see holders' names.
If there are more than ten holders, you see the number of holders only.
7. Choose the Submit button.