Verifying or Adding Valid Grades for Each Target Position
Because it is possible for the grade of a transferring assignment to be outside the bounds of the valid grades for the target job or target position, you can use Mass Move to add valid grades to the target position.
1. On the Mass Move - Positions window, choose the Valid Grades button.
The resulting Mass Move - Valid Grades window displays information for the source position you last selected in the Mass Moves - Positions window. It displays the valid grades for the target position:
- A newly-created target position has the same valid grades as the source position.
- An existing target position retains its existing valid grades and Mass Move adds any other grades that are valid for the source position.
Thus Mass Move accommodates the grade(s) of the transferring assignment(s). You cannot delete any of the valid grades.
2. Optionally, select additional valid grades for the target position.
3. To save your work and then return to the Mass Move - Positions window, close the Mass Move - Valid Grade window.
When the Mass Move - Positions window reappears, you can select any other records, to verify or add valid grades for that target position.
Executing the Mass Move