Accrual Plan Setup Steps
To set up a PTO accrual plans:
1. Define and link an element for the plan's absence type.
2. If you expect to record accrued time taken under the plan using the Absence Detail window, define an absence type for the plan, associating its absence element with this type.
3. Define the accrual plan.
4. Set up length of service bands for the plan.
5. Define links for the three elements the system generates for the plan:
- the element that represents the plan
- the element that holds unused, accrued time for carryover
- the element that holds unused, accrued time that cannot be carried over.