Reviewing Employees' PTO Accruals
To view information on employees' accrued PTO, use the Accruals window.
To view an employee's net PTO accrual:
1. In the Assignments Folder, query the employee's name. Choose the Accruals button to go to the Accruals window.
2. Query the accrual plan in the Name window. The field Net Entitlement displays the net accrued days or hours as of the effective dates that appear. If you allow maintenance of negative balances of accrued time at your installation and an employee's time absent exceeds time accrued, the net entitlement appears as a negative number.
The Entitlement Details region shows the amounts of current accrued time, the accrued time carried over and accrued time taken used in the calculation of the net PTO accrual.
Attention: When reviewing employee accruals at year end, remember that:
- the last day of the final period of the current calendar year may fall between a date in late December and one in early January
- accruals for the new calendar year do not go on record until the last day of the first period of the new year
- carried over and residual PTO appear only after the PTO Carry Over process is run.