Enabling Special Information Types
Use the Special Information Types window to enable Special Information Types for the Business Group, and to select how you want to use them.
To enable Special Information Types:
1. Select the Special Information Types you want to use in your Business Group.
2. Enable each Type by checking the Enabled check box.
3. Check the other boxes to specify how you plan to use the Special Information Type. This makes it available in the list of values in other windows as follows:
- Job: in the Job Requirements window
- Position: in the Position Requirements window
- Other: in the Special Information window
- Skill: in the Skill Provisions and Search for Event windows in Oracle Training Administration
The OSHA and ADA check boxes are used in Oracle Human Resources in the US only.
Defining Special Information Types