Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Customizing the UI of Advisor Pages >
Editing the Project UI Files
To open, edit, and save your Project UI files, use the following procedure.
NOTE: Do not modify files in the CS directory.
To edit a project UI file
- Navigate to Administration - Product > Advisor Projects > My Projects.
- Select a project.
- In the Project Files tab of the Project screen, select the row that has the file you want to edit. Click on the file name hyperlink to open up the file in a new browser window.
- From the Internet browser File menu, choose Save As and save the file to your hard drive.
- Edit the file you saved on the hard drive in Step 4 using an HTML editor.
- If you plan to continue using Advisor input and output UI controls, add your code outside of the section enclosed by the comments BEGIN GENERATE HTML and END GENERATE HTML.
- Save the file.
- In the Siebel Application, highlight the file you want to modify and click the Edit button.
- In the Edit form, use the pick icon in the Attachment Name field to select the file on your hard drive that you modified in Step 5 through Step 7.