Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Working with Advisor Feature Tables > Process of Creating Advisor Feature Tables >
Creating an Advisor Feature Table
To create a feature table, you create a record in the feature tables list with basic information about the table.
This task is a step in Process of Creating Advisor Feature Tables
To create an Advisor feature table
- Navigate to Administration - Product > Advisor Pagesets > My Pagesets.
- Select a pageset.
- Select the Feature Tables tab and, from the Menu, choose New Record.
A new Feature Table record appears.
- Enter a name, without spaces, for the feature table.
The name automatically converts to all capital letters. The name must start with a letter and can contain the letters A-Z, the numbers 0-9, and an underscore character (as in EXTERIOR_COLOR).
- Select the type of table from the drop down list. The following are the table type values:
- If you are creating a linked table, click the Linked To Table button to open a picklist from which you can select the table to link to.
- Enter any notes. This step is optional.