Siebel Advisor Administration Guide > Working with Advisor Projects >
Deploying an Advisor Project
After previewing and validating your application, use the Deploy button to deploy the files to the appropriate environment.
To deploy an Advisor project
- Navigate to Administration - Project > Advisor Projects.
- Open the project you want to deploy.
- Unlock all pagesets for the project.
For more information, see To unlock an Advisor pageset.
- If you have not already done so, complete Step 6 and Step 7 of To preview an Advisor project.
- From the Project form menu, choose Deploy.
The project version number is increased by an increment of one and all files in the Project Files view are saved to the project directory (the directory you specified when you created the project) under the directory you specified in the WebClientSiteDir parameter in your Siebel application .cfg file.