Applications Administration Guide > Decision Issues >
Adding Decision Issues Details (End User)
After associating a decision issue with an opportunity, drill down on the decision issue name hyperlink to access associated views. These views, shown in Figure 23, allow you to enter details that help you position your company's offerings around the selected issue. By clicking a view tab you can specify related issues, associate literature, and attach files to the decision issue.
Figure 23. Decision Issues Details View
To add decision issue details
- Create a Decision Issue associated with an opportunity as detailed in To associate a decision issue with an opportunity.
- In the Decision Issues list, drill down on the hyperlink in the Decision Issue field.
The selected decision issue read-only form appears with subview tabs, Related Issues, Literature, and Attachments, as shown in Figure 23.
To add related issues
- Click the Related Issues view tab, and then click Query.
- In the Related Issues query form, enter the query information, and then click Go.
To associate literature with the decision issue
- Click the Literature view tab, and then click Query.
- In the Literature query form enter the query information, and then click Go.
Select the Auto Update check box if you want to update associated literature when source literature files are updated.
To associate attachments with the decision issue
- Click the Attachments view tab, and then click Query.
- In the query form, click the select button in the Attachment Name field.
- In the Add Attachment dialog box, specify a file name or URL, and then click Add.
In the Add Attachment dialog box, click Browse to navigate to the file you want to attach.