Applications Administration Guide > Opportunities >
Setting Up Opportunity Notification Workflows
Follow these steps to correctly set up the opportunity workflows:
- Revise all Siebel workflows so that they are editable and have a status of In Progress. All Siebel workflows are initially inactive and cannot be edited. Make any necessary changes and activate the workflows.
- Verify that the Workflow Server component and the Communication Manager component are enabled and running. For detailed instructions, see the system requirements and supported platform documentation for your Siebel application.
- Set up the communication profile. See Setting Up the Communications Profile.
- Set up and activate the workflows and policies.
- Load run-time events for the emails. See Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.
- Generate the triggers. See Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.
- Run the workflow monitoring agent. See Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide.