Applications Administration Guide > References >
Associating a Contact with a Reference
You can designate a specific contact within a referenceable account. This contact can provide you with reference information or the individual can be the point-of-contact for activities associated with the account.
To associate a contact with a reference
- Navigate to the References screen > Reference List view.
- Drill down on a reference record.
- Click the Contacts view tab.
- In the Contacts list, perform one of the following steps.
- Click Add to open the Add Contacts dialog box, and then select the contact from the list.
- Click New to add a new row to the Contacts list, and then complete the necessary fields for the contact.