Applications Administration Guide > References >
Adding a Reference Activity to the Calendar
The Calendar view details all reference activities associated with the account. In the calendar, you can view, by month, the number of reference activities associated with the account. This view allows you to manage the number of initiatives for the account and determine if the customer is being contacted too often.
To add a calendar item for a reference
- Navigate to the References screen > Reference List view.
- Drill down on a reference record.
- Click the Calendar view tab.
The reference form appears with the calendar.
- In the Calendar view, click New.
- In the Calendar Detail form, complete the necessary fields, and then click Save This One.
NOTE: Only these Activity Types appear in the Reference Calendar: Reference - Call, Reference - Testimonial, Reference - Visit .