Applications Administration Guide > Target Account Selling >
Process of Target Account Selling
Siebel Target Account Selling (TAS) consists of eight views that automate the steps in the TAS methodology. The TAS Initial Plan report and the TAS Opportunity Plan report can be generated from the TAS module.
The TAS Opportunity Plan template is available with Siebel Proposal Generator (a separately licensed module), which automatically creates the Opportunity Plan using Microsoft Word.
The procedures associated with the Target Account Selling views describe how to use the Target Account Selling module.
For more information on reports, see Creating TAS Opportunity Plan and Initial Plan Reports.
- Completing a TAS Overview
- Assessing an Opportunity
- Developing Strategy with TAS Competitive Analysis
- Conducting an Organizational Analysis.
- Viewing PRIME Activities (for relationship strategy)
- Adding Customer Milestones
- Viewing PRIME Activities (for PRIME activities)
- Adding Notes