Applications Administration Guide > State Models >
Configuring Business Components for State Models
You can create state models on business components that are:
- State-model enabled in the preconfigured application
- Based directly on the CSSBCBase class and that are enabled using the procedure given in this section
Creating state models for business components based on subclasses of CSSBCBase class is not supported by Siebel Systems. In particular, do not create or modify state models on the Enterprise Service Definitions, SRM Request, and SRM Repeating Request business components. These are used for server administration.
This task is a step in Process of Setting Up State Models.
To find out if a business component is already enabled for state models
- Navigate to the Administration - Application screen > State Models view.
- Create a new record and try to complete the Business Component field.
Some business components are described in the following table.
- Delete or undo the new record.
To enable a business component for state models functionality in Siebel Tools
- Make sure that the business component is based on the CSSBCBase class.
- Create a new business component user property with the following properties: