Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Assignment Rule Administration >
Removing Assignment Criteria from Assignment Rules
In some cases, you may want to eliminate assignment criteria that appear in the Assignment Criteria view. To do so, you need to remove the unwanted criteria from the Assignment Criteria view as well as use Siebel Tools to disable the corresponding assignment attribute, assignment attribute column, assignment criteria, and assignment criteria attribute object definitions.
Use the following procedure to remove unwanted criteria from the Assignment Criteria view.
To remove unwanted criteria from an assignment rule
- Navigate to the Administration - Assignment screen > Assignment Rules List view.
- Select the assignment rule for which you want to remove criteria.
- Click the Criteria subview.
- In the Criteria list, delete any criteria you want removed.
- Perform the tasks described in Disabling Assignment Attributes.
NOTE: If you want to remove criteria from the list of values (LOV) field, you must use Siebel Tools to perform Step 5. However, removing the criteria from the rule itself is often sufficient to make certain the criteria is no longer used for the rule.