Siebel Assignment Manager Administration Guide > Running Assignment Manager >
Activating Contact Denormalization for Dynamic Assignment
For dynamic assignment, if you want to run Assignment Manager in contact denormalization mode, you must activate the Contact Denormalization assignment policy. By default, this policy is inactive.
NOTE: When Assignment Manager runs in contact denormalization mode, it does not evaluate assignment rules. Therefore, you do not need to select the Contact Denormalization object for the assignment rule to run Assignment Manager in contact denormalization mode.
Use the following procedure to activate contact denormalization for dynamic assignment.
To activate contact denormalization
- Navigate to the Administration - Assignment screen > Assignment Policies view.
- In the Assignment Policies list, select Contact Denormalization, and then perform the following:
- In the Group field, click the select button.
- In the Workflow Groups dialog box, select a workflow group (the default is Assignment Group), and then click OK.
- In the Expiration field, either clear the existing value or set the value to a later date.
NOTE: If running batch assignment, you do not need to activate this policy.