Siebel Automotive Guide > Managing Service Requests >
Creating a Service Request
Use this procedure to create a service request.
This task is a step in Process of Working with Service Requests.
NOTE: There are many different account service request types available for automotive captive finance companies. For details, see the Account Services section on service requests in the Siebel Finance Guide.
To create a service request
- Navigate to the Service Requests screen > Service Requests List view.
- From the visibility filter, select My Service Requests.
- In the Service Request form, create a new record.
- In the Type field, select Asset Finance.
- In the Area field, select the type of service request.
- Complete the fields as necessary.
NOTE: Information about the service request can also be entered on the More Info form.