Siebel Dealer Administration Guide > Overview of Siebel Dealer >
Siebel Dealer Partner Portal Screens
The overview chapter of Siebel Partner Relationship Management Administration Guide describes the screens of Siebel Partner Portal. In Siebel Dealer, a number of screens in Siebel Partner Portal and Siebel Partner Manager are different from Siebel PRM.
In addition to the screens of the Siebel PRM partner portal, Siebel Dealer partner portal has the following screens that are used by the dealer company to manage its operations:
- Showroom Log. Allows dealers to enter information about potential customers who get in touch with dealers either through phone, by walking into the showroom, or any other medium.
- Unassigned Opportunities. Allows dealers to assign unassigned opportunities to sales consultants.
- Employee Performance. Allows dealers to evaluate employee performance on activities and opportunities.
- Sales Step Administration. Allows dealers to create sales steps which sales consultants follow when they deal with customers.
- Employee and Customer Communication Rule Administration. Allows dealers to create rules that automatically send reminders to sales consultants to follow-up on sales activities. The rules can also be set to automatically send correspondence to customers.
- Yearly Forecast. Allows dealers to plan their sales for the next year.
- Monthly Forecast. Allows dealers to plan their monthly sales.
- Campaign Administration. Allows dealers to create and view marketing campaigns.
In addition to the screens of Siebel PRM partner portal, Siebel Dealer partner portal has the following screens that are equivalent to screens in Siebel Automotive:
- Vehicles. Provides information about vehicles.
- Vehicle Administration. Allows users to administer information about vehicles.
- Sales History. Tracks the history of vehicle sales to each customer.
- Service History. Tracks the history of vehicle service to each customer.
The Products, Contacts, Opportunities, and Service screens are also different in Siebel Dealer than in Siebel PRM, because they have views and fields with information that is specific to the automotive industry.
The home page is also different in Siebel Dealer than in Siebel PRM. Siebel Dealer has two home pages:
- Sales Manager Home Page. Includes My Activities, My Team's Calendar, and Facility's Monthly Sales Goals.
- Sales Consultant Home Page. Includes My Calendar and My Goals.
NOTE: For these home pages to be visible, the position of the sales manager must have the value Manager in its Type field, and the position of the sales consultant must have the value Sales Representative in its Type field.