Siebel Business Process Designer Administration Guide > For Administrators: Administering Workflow Processes > Troubleshooting Workflow Processes >
Increasing Tracing Levels for Workflow Management Server Components
You can generate a more detailed trace file to assist in troubleshooting Workflow Process Manager, Workflow Process Batch Manager, and Workflow Recovery Manager.
NOTE: Complete these steps prior to executing the server process.
To increase tracing levels
- From the application-level menu, choose Navigate > Site Map > Administration - Server Configuration > Server > Components > Events.
- In the Components applet, choose the component for which you want to generate tracing: the Workflow Process Manager, the Workflow Process Batch Manager, or the Workflow Recovery Manager.
- Click the Events tab to view all the configurable event types for the selected component.
The log level is set to a default value of 1.
- Change the log level value to 3, 4, or 5. Use Table 21 to make your choice.
- (Optional) For additional troubleshooting, you may want to repeat Step 4 to increase the tracing level for the Object Manager SQL log event.
NOTE: More tracing information is generated as the Component Event Configuration Log Level value increases.