Siebel Collaboration Guide > Configuring Siebel Collaboration >
Scenario for Configuring Siebel Collaboration
A company is using Siebel Collaboration for opportunities. The IT group wants to make a variety of changes to the configuration to tailor the functionality to address the company's specific business needs.
They decide to:
- Change the number of days that determine whether a team space is marked as new, active, or inactive.
- Change who gets automatically added to the team space when the team space is created. They want to give a team from the finance and legal departments visibility to all team spaces created for opportunities.
- Change the appearance of some of the pages in response to user feedback.
- Edit the Siebel Web Part to include the anticipated close date for the opportunity.
- Improve display performance of the Opportunities List view by implementing caching for the team space icon.
- Enable team spaces for accounts.
- Configure Siebel Collaboration for other languages so that it can be rolled out to the company's international offices where the Siebel application is localized.