Siebel Collaboration Guide > Using Siebel Collaboration >
Viewing Team Spaces Within the Siebel Application
Users with access to the Siebel application can navigate to team spaces through the Siebel UI. When they view opportunity or service request records, the Team Space field indicates if there is a team space associated with the record and if it has recently been updated.
To view a team space that is associated with a record
- Navigate to one of the following views:
- Opportunities screen > List view
- Service Requests screen > Service Request List view
- Select a record where the Team Space field shows a green icon.
The green icon indicates that a team space exists for the record.
- Click Collaborate.
- See the Microsoft Office SharePoint Help system for general information on how to use the SharePoint application.